Toy Story 3

Toy Story...my favourite Disney PIXAR animation of all the time...seems 2 be come 2 an end now -- Toy Story 3...I believe that is the final chapter...

This animation had accompany me since I was small, around 6-7 years old when it 1st filmed in 1995, the 1st feature film in history to be made entirely with CGI(Computer-Generated Imagery...That time i don't think I know what it's all about but T.O.Y.S...That was my 1st time introduced to Woody, the cowboy sherrif & Buzz Lightyear, the space toy...I was attracted with them...Since that time, I wish that could have one of them, or maybe both of them...haha~~

After 4 years time, Toy Story 2 was released...new toys were introduced..Jessie -- the cowboy girl, Bullseye -- the donkey or horse(not sure which kind is it), Prospector -- the farmer i think, Mrs Potato(Mr. Potato's wife) & etc...When Toy Story 2 was released, i think i was 11-12...i remember nothing but excited coz they r back in town again....hahaha~~what i regret is that time my hometown, alor star don't have any nice or good cinema, like GSC in KL or other places...so I bought the pirate CD...hehe~~but no worries, I will buy the 3 in 1 DVD later..hehe~~

But however, after the Toy Story 2, there's no news for Toy Story 3...I was waiting & waiting & waiting...I was hoping that it released soon...It quite unbelievable for me that i waiting for it for 11 years since Toy Story 2...Now, I'm a grown up teenager, just like Andy -- the owner of the toys...This is really a long wait for me...When I know it is going 2 released in June 18 2010, I'm almost scream till my lungs out(weird expression huh??)...really excited & good news for me...hahaha~~

Last few days, I watched with my secondary school friends -- Yi Xiong, Boon Keat, Shi Ying, Rong Huang, Hean Sheng, Hui Ling...Before the movie start, some of them told me they haven't watched the 1st 2 episode before...looks like I'm the only 1 watched it all 7 quite few times repeated...Luckily Toy Story's episodes didn't continue from the previous 1...If not, I'm going to explain it from the beginning of the story till the end....hahaha~~Finally, after 1 and half hours, I finished it...It seems like it's the final chapter for the episode...What can I said from this so called final chapter of movie is, Toy Story, it isn't a so called children "cartoon" anymore...For those who followed the episode since it was 1st released like me, it's contained a lots of our childhood memories, it accompany us since we were small, accompany us from a child to a teenager or from a teenager to a father/mother or even from father/mother grandfather/grandmother...I believe that some of them might like me...memories~~

I'm quite touched with the story...1st, the effort from the toys just to see his owner once again after he has grown up, not playing with them for ages but ended with words : "piece of junk"...It quite hurt actually to the toys...Try to ask ourselves, how many toys u have?how many of them u treat them nice?how many toys u still kept?how many of it u remember?The answer most probably spoilt or gone somewhere else or donate/stole by someone else "accidentally....In Toy Story 3, Woody was actually selected to join Andy to his college while the other toys will be kept up on the attic...It was once mistaken when Andy's mom throw a garbage beg away which contained those toys where suppose to keep on the attic as mentioned before except Woody...But luckily the toys manage to excape...Then those toys have negative thoughts about Andy who don't want them anymore and throw them away...They choose to go to the daycare, Sunnyside while Woody stops them...They ignore it and then the story happened...2nd, the spirit of friendship between the toys...Woody, who is suppose to be safe for not following Buzz and the other toys, know that his friend are in danger, torture by the kids & prisoned by a big bear with strawberry smells -- Lotso, came back to them and saved them from it....I like the phrase : "no toys left behind", it was told by Woody when Jessie ask him why did he came back...After that they were trap in the garbage dumpsite & almost destroyed...The moment when Woody, Buzz, Jessie, Bullseye, Mr&Mrs Potato & etc hold their hand together before they are going to destroyed, makes me think a lot...even toys will appreciate their friendship...while how many of us will remember the best friend or the people around us & appreciate it?hold ur hand even though u r in trouble...be with u whenever u r...Lastly, the ending of the story...the friendship & love between the toys & ownerAt 1st, Woody is going to say goodbye to his friend who is going to the attic...But when he saw the photo, Andy with the other toys which use to be his best buddies which he is going 2 meet maybe years later...he then change his mind...Throw himself inside the box, n write a message on the box that the box Woody & his friend staying at should be donated to a girl named Bonnie...This is the touchiest scene in this movie where Andy saying goodbye to his toys...When Andy took the last toy from box, it was Woody...Andy look at Woody, and told the girl that Woody is his best friend, more than just a toy, Woody be there whenever he need him...Before Andy leave, he look at Woody from his car and said : "Goodbye Woody"...I wonder is this really the ending of Toy Story series?I really hope that it is not...I really hope that there will be Toy Story 4, Toy Story 5, Toy Story 6...Toy Story INFINITY!!!!!Just to have them by my side, I was thinking to collect all the Toy Story toys from the episode 1(although it is quite hard & big budget also)...I just really hard to say GOODBYE to Woody, Buzz, Jessie, Bullseye & etc...What I can do now is trying to find the soundtrack for Toy Story 1, 2 & 3...It's quite nice 2 listen while the memories keep coming up in my mind...UNFORGETABLE~~

There are 2 songs I shared previously, 1st is the theme song of Toy Story -- You got a friend in me & the 2nd song is from Toy Story 2 -- When she loved me...

Toy Story series might come to an end...But what it left to me is, other then memories, it's still MEMORIES...the joy when I watched it, the tears that I left, the laughter it gave to me will be always in my mind...I will remember all the toys as much as I could....Toy Story will always in my heart...Like what Woody said : "Nobody Left Behind"~~

~"To infinity and beyond -- Buzz Lightyear"~
~"There's a snake in my b00t -- Woody"~

Love With Tears, Toy Story...

0 comments:

Post a Comment